Monday, August 25, 2014

Memories and blessings..... More pictures from Miami

8-19-14
 A week in Pictures....the week before transfers.....



 Awesome District!! Last Week in Miami-- El Portal North 


Elders from Las Vegas-- Elder Wardell, Elder Tenney, Elder Simper 


 Elder Dinkins--lived 2 transfers with this guy...going to miss him....


Elder Thompson,  been with him since I got on the mission...going to miss him ... he's the best!!


Elder Cobabe, my companion for 1 transfer, I made a remark to him how he never takes a serious picture

                                              
   The awesome Sister Wood and Sister Orton--culprits behind our Post it attack!!! 




 Look who I ran into at Zone Conference -- my awesome trainer Elder Marshall---
 he was so happy to see his Baby!! 



No He really was!!! 








No comments:

Post a Comment